Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crashed.

My computer has been down for about a week now. The last time I had it on, all these virus warnings came up and I have been too busy to deal with it so I have just been using my roommates' computers or computers on campus. It's amazing how much more time I have to do productive things--as opposed to checking facebook--when I have a limited amount of time on the computer each day! As productive as I've been, though, I still want my computer back! Hopefully I'll find some time to have it looked at soon...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, get that looked at! hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it out! I can post comments. What a genius of a mother you have! Keep up the good work. Let me know about the computer. and learn from your time--how to keep using your time wisely, even with a computer! Time is an interesting gift we've been given.

    You should put your commercial on your blog!

    ReplyDelete